A trip to the hosiptal A trip to the hosiptal

Well played

I enjoyed this elfman keep it up brother. *place swaagg here*

Emrox responds:

*swaagg*

Return of the Bed Bugs Return of the Bed Bugs

Neat

I was expecting something much much less considering the score

I find it to be severely under rated. The animation was great, honestly I have minor complaints about the animation. It was a good choice in song. Glad to see something from the audio portal being used B)
I hope this gets some recognition outside the daily award page.

Nyan Tate Nyan Tate

lol maann

This is just annoying, I'd rather watch the real thing.

An Easter Massacre 5 An Easter Massacre 5

Awesome job man

You've improved so much over the years, B) the animation was really smooth. Your art style also looks really cool animated. But i still don't quite understand the plot, i think thats the point though, right?

Ducky Dumped Ducky Dumped

Am I missing something here?

The voice gets really hard to listen to. Its just a duck that rages in most of the episodes with simply tweened animation building up to it. Also throwing in some bad pop culture references. I'm guessing to tickle viewers fancies.

Really what don't I see that everyone else does?

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

You never disappointed.

The animation turned out fantastic, you have improved soo much since the first Leo and Satan. The hell art, was really good. Seeing it animated was just that much more cool. Also don't worry about the time it took. You put soo much detail into the art and animation that really it was worth it. If your gonna do something, do it right! Thats what i say.

It was really funny, I know you doubt the material a lot but remember the comic factor is really based on the mood of the flash, not necessarily punch lines. I'm sure while you work on it you watch and listen too much. You start to doubt weather or not its actually funny. But don't worry its good, and your fans are gonna love it!

As far as criticism... Well you should keep taking your time to finish them. You get a better result.

Oney responds:

thanks 10jd my brotha

SailorMan SailorMan

spazkid.

good job.

Shoved to Fake Ground Shoved to Fake Ground

Alright.

Not bad, the it looked smooth, Id suggest avoiding tweens as a primary source of body movement, throw in some frame by frame to make it look fancier. Work on that art style and the animation will follow. Keep at it man B)

Bimmy in the Future Bimmy in the Future

Hey man great job! You did a fine job with the presentation, you can put together a flash pretty well. Keep practice your art and animation, you got potential man B)

ThyGentleman responds:

Hey thanks! Its an honor getting a review by you.

Veggies, Artists, Dancing Veggies, Artists, Dancing

Silly

Looks like a lot of time went into this, dont get discouraged by the score that it winds up with. Sometimes it matters more on who specifically likes it rather than a mass of people. But your a decent animator. Keep at it man.

falling responds:

Appreciate the review, thank you :)

It was a bit disappointing but yes, I should just keep with it. I enjoyed it and my friends did as well. And you're pretty great so that's a plus haha