The Business Man The Business Man

Can I please...

Have an mp3 of that song?

illusions and more illusions and more

NO! Daily 5th my ass!

you shouldn't be proud of this flash, but embarrassed. You obtaining a daily award off of this flash should result in a deletion on your submission. Googleing images and slapping in them into a simply scripted menu dose not make it your original work. I don't care if you credited, even though they are all credited improperly. The daily award system is an opportunity for real artists to be recognized. Not people with the ability to use google, and menu tutorials.

This is honestly something that would be flagable and agents the submission guidelines. When you submit it and you don't credit the specific site/artist you took the images from, and yes have to give credits per image, not just say "i googled them" or "they aren't mine" But if you don't credit it properly, you are claiming it as your own work/stealing them. Its not like your submission was using them somewhere in the backgrounds, or as an effect. All these stolen images MAKE THE SUBMISSION, its like opening a museum with no information about the art.

For your next flash... make something without using other people's work or images. Be more origional in your efforts

0/5
0/10

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Highs & Lows Highs & Lows

Sweet!

Great game, the engine was VERY well scripted for only working on it for one weekend. The art was smooth, and i could tell the difference between artists but they complemented each-other well. the game concept very unique and different. The music was fun and exiting!

Also I suggest you do something with that level editor, its awesome.

Wurmy responds:

Thank you! I hope you vote for us ;D

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Dude

Nice effing job man! :) I really dont have any words to say....
The engine was EXACT to the nes, and idk how far into the game i can go, but its still quite impressive :) great job!

explodingRabbit responds:

You can play through the whole game. :)

Bubble Collapse NG Bubble Collapse NG

lots of BALLS

@jeannet What the fuck are you talking about? Try patience! It gets you far in life, and learn proper English ;)

Anyways...
Great game :) Even thought its not something new it was still a fun game! :) Smooth graphics and great engine.

Ask Strawberry Ask Strawberry

This Freaked me out a lil bit lol.

I asked it if id ever get married and it said,

"Well as we started making out, she unzipped my pants, put her hand on my dick and as soon as she touched it I immediatly came and started farting."

That is freaky XC

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

HA Got all the MEDALS!

This was a very fun game, It was much more uniq than any other animal launch game ive ever played before.
But i wish i could see my high score without making it to or passed the mark, I got like 2 million somethin. :)

Otherwize great game. I hope this dose well.

Dress Up Sirtom93 Dress Up Sirtom93

OMG YEESSS!!!!

LOL that was soo fucking FUNNY!! Anouther BFK Epic toon! Nice one!! I <3 this :3

I almost fell out of my chair. :#

How to Animate:Madness How to Animate:Madness

No, this is bad

You do not know how to animate Madness, like well Madness. Until you are crowned the winner or ever runner up of madness day you have no business making a tut on how to animate someing you have never animated previously. If you have it prolly got blammed. This has to blam or complete noobs will follow anouther noobs guide creating... only God knows what.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Lawl that was sweet

You had the names of specific members That was really cool... you forgots me for da KK though. lol

That was a sweet game much like Castle Crashers. Loved the style like the arena battles. Great job guys 5/5 10/10