A trip to the hosiptal A trip to the hosiptal

Well played

I enjoyed this elfman keep it up brother. *place swaagg here*

Emrox responds:

*swaagg*

Return of the Bed Bugs Return of the Bed Bugs

Neat

I was expecting something much much less considering the score

I find it to be severely under rated. The animation was great, honestly I have minor complaints about the animation. It was a good choice in song. Glad to see something from the audio portal being used B)
I hope this gets some recognition outside the daily award page.

Nyan Tate Nyan Tate

lol maann

This is just annoying, I'd rather watch the real thing.

The Business Man The Business Man

Can I please...

Have an mp3 of that song?

illusions and more illusions and more

NO! Daily 5th my ass!

you shouldn't be proud of this flash, but embarrassed. You obtaining a daily award off of this flash should result in a deletion on your submission. Googleing images and slapping in them into a simply scripted menu dose not make it your original work. I don't care if you credited, even though they are all credited improperly. The daily award system is an opportunity for real artists to be recognized. Not people with the ability to use google, and menu tutorials.

This is honestly something that would be flagable and agents the submission guidelines. When you submit it and you don't credit the specific site/artist you took the images from, and yes have to give credits per image, not just say "i googled them" or "they aren't mine" But if you don't credit it properly, you are claiming it as your own work/stealing them. Its not like your submission was using them somewhere in the backgrounds, or as an effect. All these stolen images MAKE THE SUBMISSION, its like opening a museum with no information about the art.

For your next flash... make something without using other people's work or images. Be more origional in your efforts

0/5
0/10

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Highs & Lows Highs & Lows

Sweet!

Great game, the engine was VERY well scripted for only working on it for one weekend. The art was smooth, and i could tell the difference between artists but they complemented each-other well. the game concept very unique and different. The music was fun and exiting!

Also I suggest you do something with that level editor, its awesome.

Wurmy responds:

Thank you! I hope you vote for us ;D

unofficial madness theme unofficial madness theme

Genius

simply genius!

(Hardstyle)-The Natural Course (Hardstyle)-The Natural Course

Cool beans

This was some kewl audio bro!
Keep it up.

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

Lol

Instead of working on the chat, you work on a song about doing the chat, haha <3 U PsychoGoldfish. ;)

10JD 10JD

Best

This is awesome man B)

RogerLOX responds:

;D

Kaley Kaley

Cute

Nice drawing, it has evenly balanced drawing style. I like it.

Angry Faic 360 Controller Angry Faic 360 Controller

Nice

That is not as easy as it may seem. How many stickers/tries did it take you to get it just right?

TheSpicanator responds: